Is your website on the blink?
- Has your website not been well maintained?
- Did you break it by accident while updating it yourself?
- Does your current website developer/designer charge too much or take too long to respond?
- It was fine yesterday, and all of a sudden today, it’s not?
- Did you lock yourself out of your website by accident changing or removing the administrator?
- Did your try moving the site to a new host and cannot reconnect the database?
- Did a virus or hacker get in?
- Is your current website designer/developer holding your site to ransom over a dispute?
- Did your host suddenly contact you about an issue with your site that you do not know how to resolve?
- Do you suspect someone who you allowed to work on your site of leaking data or for being honest in some way?
- Any other reason to need WordPress website Troubleshooting and Restoration
These are just some examples of concerns and issues that we are equipped to deal with through many years of experience with troubleshooting WordPress websites.
If we cannot help, we will not charge you.
Otherwise, our rates are R250 per hour, with a minimum charge of R250.
Call any time,24/7, day or night, on weekends, or even on Christmas. Hand the problem over to us, and rest assured that if we say we can, we will.
We will need to know the problem, and be granted access to see for ourselves what the problem could be, and will then report back to you within 30 minutes if it’s an issue that we can fix or not, and with an estimate on how long it will take to fix. During this stage, we will not make any changes in any way.
All Troubleshooting and Restorations are 100% confidential.